The PEPG MEMBERSHIP is a more robust membership platform that features incentives to expand your knowledge and implement Asset Based Philanthropy, while providing a network and forum for sharing information with others. It includes:
- View all 66 video recordings from the PEPG course, plus the “screenshots”
- Attend live Q & A every two weeks with playback of sessions in case you missed them.
- Tackle one case study per month for 11 months to greatly enhance your ability with lead generation and prospects’ case design
- Get involved with peers on interactive Zoom meetings to discuss the case studies and actual cases others are working on
- Follow my premium blogs that support your progress
- Watch my Vlogs for news relating to Asset Based Philanthropy, IRS, Washington news, case news, planning ideas and tips
- Get discounts on new fundraising or business books when they’re published
- Share the Community Page among both Essential and Enhanced Level groups, plus PEPG course students
- Find answers to your questions on the Dogtail Press Facebook page or the Community page as Lynda will check both regularly
- Enjoy exclusive networking online events with other Enhanced level members
- Receive sample forms, templates and spreadsheets from time to time
- Enjoy 1/3 off on webinar tuition on Asset Based Philanthropy and Planned Giving topics
- Schedule one hour of one-on-one consulting at 40% off, $300
- Arrange group coaching for 1-4 people in the same office for 3 hours for a flat fee of $1350
Fulfill your desire to master Asset Based Philanthropy through this Enhanced Membership program. Grow and flourish as a planner while you engage and continue the conversation with peers. Continue the support! Keep focused and keep going!